Una delle nostre cose preferite da queste parti è la torta. A questo si aggiunge la splendida gusto del caffè o cappuccino e si ha la stoffa di un piatto fantastico. Buon Appetito!
Ingrediente: 100 g quinoa, 2 linguri de sos cu legume LaSelva, 50 g tofu sarat.
Mod de Preparare: Se fierbe in tihna quinoa timp de 15 -20 de minute pana cind bobitele se desfac usor. Se amesteca cu sosul de legume LaSelva pana cind compozitia devine omogena. Savoarea secreta a mancarii o vor da cubuletele de tofu sarat adaugate la sfarsit.
One of my favorite meals to have during the holidays is Lasagna. There is something about cutting into the warm layers of pasta, cheese and sauce.
It has been one of our family traditions since I moved to the United States years ago. We always lasagna in the week or two leading up to Christmas.
Here is a great recipe we found on AllRecipes.com for my personal favorite – Veggie Lasagna.
Here’s how you can put it together… Buon Apetito!
1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
3/4 cup chopped onion
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 (26 ounce) jars pasta sauce (Shortcut: Use Ragu Chicken Tonight Pasta Sauce Regular Cacciatore)
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 (15 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the lasagna noodles in a large pot of boiling water for 10 minutes, or until al dente. Rinse with cold water, and drain.
- In a large saucepan, cook and stir mushrooms, green peppers, onion, and garlic in oil. Stir in pasta sauce and basil; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Mix together ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, and eggs.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread 1 cup tomato sauce into the bottom of a greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Layer 1/2 each, lasagna noodles, ricotta mix, sauce, and Parmesan cheese. Repeat layering, and top with remaining 2 cups mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
One of the first things you need to know when cooking in an Italian kitchen is how to cook great pasta. It’s really easy once you’ve done it a few times, but it’s much easier to show you how to do it than it is to write about it.
Gennaro Contaldo (who is a great cook in his own right) shows you how to cook perfect pasta. This will be the base of so many meals that we’ll cover in the coming months.